Dentist Downtown Winnipeg
Want to perfect your smile but don’t want to wear metal braces? Invisalign may be an option for you!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of comfortable and removable clear aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. Depending on the amount of movement and the number of aligners needed, treatment time can range from six to 24 months. During your Invisalign treatment, your dentist at Upper Fort Dental will monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments every four to eight weeks.
Invisalign Vs. Traditional Braces
There are multiple reasons why we might suggest Invisalign over other teeth alignment options. Here are a few clear advantages to Invisalign:
- Proven results– The SmartTrack material and SmartForce technology have been clinically proven to effectively move teeth into ideal positions.
- Custom-fit– Your set of Invisalign aligners is unique to you. Each aligner is individually trimmed to fit comfortably against your gums and give a seamless, invisible look.
- Virtually invisible– Clear Invisalign aligners allow you to smile confidently from beginning to end of treatment.
- Comfortable– With removable aligner trays, you can continue daily life as you would, from brushing to eating whatever you like.
- Cleanliness– No maneuvering around metal wires and brackets! Simply take your aligners out to clean your teeth as usual.
Your comfort is our priority at Upper Fort Dental. Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, our team of dental professionals are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of dentistry service and supporting you every step of the way. You deserve to be proud of your smile; call us now to get started with Invisalign!